Feeling around in the dark is not the best time to decide you need to prepare for a power outage. Taking a few minutes right now can help a lot should you lose electricity. Bryan Norcross Explains.
1 – 4 of 6
Today’s Top Stories
Don’t Miss Sandy Coverage:
Interactive Map Learn More
Radar Updated 7:15pm EDT Change map type using dropdown at right (U.S. only).
- Hurricane Sandy survival guide: How to prepare, storm safety tips (nj.com)
- ‘Dangerous’ Hurricane Sandy and resulting Frankenstorm may impact LI, forecasters say (newsday.com)
- Sandy Slows in Bahamas, But Threatens Northeast (browardnetonline.com)
- Central New York prepares ahead of Hurricane Sandy (9wsyr.com)
- Hurricane Sandy: Red Cross offers safety tips for possible severe weather (troyrecord.com)
- Hurricane Sandy Could Slam New Jersey Early Next Week (planetprinceton.com)
- Over 2,300 without power near Jamestown; power outage at GTCC (myfox8.com)
- With Irene and Snowtober In Mind, Millions To Prep For Sandy (storify.com)
- BGE Urges Customers To Prepare For Possible Outages Ahead Of Hurricane Sandy (baltimore.cbslocal.com)
- BREAKING NEWS: Governor McDonnell Declares State of Emergency Ahead of Hurricane Sandy (praiserichmond.com)