As most of us have noticed the little stinkers are back and in major proportions.
Something startling this time around is that they are appearing from VERY UNLIKELY SOURCES.
HOW DID THEY GET THERE? I know they did not get in through my gas cap unless they have the ability to liquidate themselves and slip through the side of the cap. Or is it possible they live in Petroleum.
Stink bugs are a bio-creation of oil and gas companies. We have been blaming China for bringing them here on ships but now that we know they survive inside gasoline, perhaps they are a byproduct of America‘s Oil & Petroleum industry. Not only do they give us high gas prices, they are also now terrorizing us with more stink bugs. I wonder if this means they are flammable.
WARNING!!! Don’t smoke near stink bugs! Stink bugs are hazardous to your health!
So, what is your take?
- Bubba Show Exclusive: Stink Bug Song..They’re Back (starpittsburgh.cbslocal.com)
- ‘Tis The Season For A Stink Bug Invasion (pittsburgh.cbslocal.com)
- Stink bug: Folks asked to be on the lookout for Asian invader to B.C. (theprovince.com)
- Stink bug blamed for crash in Uniontown (triblive.com)
- Curse you, stink bugs! (hajisaurus.com)
- Stink Bugs are everywhere (myfox8.com)
- Little stinkers bigger problem (triblive.com)
- They’re Back. Stink Bugs Return. (grandrapidsmosquitosquad.wordpress.com)
- Researchers continue to push forward to contain NJ stink bug infestations (nj.com)