For some odd-ball reason I dont like buying holiday gifts for my kids in front of them. I dont think my kids beleive in Santa Clause, at least they have every reason not to, but we still like to say they can ask for things and we will let Santa know.
Last weekend I went to Walmart so my 8-year old daughter could show me what she wanted (in addition to everything else she wanted). She showed me the Orbeez Soothing Spa. There were still several of them on the end of an aisle at the local store in Charles Town, West Virginia. They listed for $34.99 each. A bit much for a toy spa but nothing seems reasonable this year.
Last night my wife and I went out to pick up last minute gifts including the Orbeez.
So, what to do when the stores say “Sold Out”? Go to Amazon.com
What a surprise!!!! They had at least 16 available at Amazon. The cheapest option was
$72.94 + $5.99 shippingI need to add something very important to this year’s Christmas Story. Both of my kids also listed “LOVE” on their wish lists.
- What are orbeez made of (wiki.answers.com)
- Do you take your Christmas with or without Santa? (pastorcoleman.wordpress.com)
- A Christmas Gift (donweston.wordpress.com)
- Christmas Movies You Should Watch (Netflix edition) (markallenwhite.wordpress.com)
- Joy to the World! (benclapton.id.au)
- T’was the night before Christmas and Old Santa… (putthelotioninthebasket.wordpress.com)
- Here comes Santa Clause… (dpp15) (nateandnikkibonham.wordpress.com)
- Santa brings a lot of cash (ritholtz.com)
- Timeflies – Christmas (themusicreform.com)
- What Santa Means to Me! (nickde.wordpress.com)
- Comic-a-Day til Christmas #14! (emoticonvergence.wordpress.com)
- PAM DZAMA | Showing the spirit of the season and not (kitsapsun.com)
- Utah woman thanking ‘Layaway Angel’ for best gift of all ()