Nate is coming up the Gulf
Maria is headed to the Caribbean.
Lee seems to have petered off again around Antietam Battlefield or there abouts. Guess he did not want to stick around the the 150th Anniversary of the Civil War. He probably could not recognize the Battlefield after the Millions of Recovery Act Dollars spent on new paving over recent years.
- Tropical Storm Nate forms in Gulf of Mexico (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Tropical Storm Nate drops rain along Mexico coast, drifts east (nj.com)
- Tropical Storm Nate meandering off Mexico’s coast (msnbc.msn.com)
- Tropical Storm Nate meandering off Mexico’s coast (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Tropical Storms Nate, Maria Form (newser.com)
- Hurricane Katia churns north; new storms brewing (cnn.com)
- Tropical Storm Nate could become a hurricane – Houston Chronicle (news.google.com)
- Katia Producing Dangerous Surf Conditions on Us Coast (myshepherdstown.wordpress.com)
- Tropical Storm Nate forms in Gulf of Mexico (charlotte.news14.com)
- Three tropical systems in the Atlantic: Katia, Maria & Nate (summitcountyvoice.com)