If you visit your local Sheetz, beware of the Bucket Sized Onion Rings. It displays a picture of a bucket but the workers are directed not to FILL the Bucket, but rather to put in 11 rings. Imagine how few they serve for the small and medium sized portions. I took a picture of what an actual bucket portion is. This is no lie!
- You know you’re from Western Maryland when… (pixxistiks.wordpress.com)
- Police Theft! Oh no!!! (startinglifehealthy.wordpress.com)
- Our weekend of dining in PA Dutch country (aixelsyd13.wordpress.com)
- Salmonella outbreak in U.S. prison sickens 300 (healthzone.ca)
- AP: Pa. prison salmonella outbreak sickened 300 (sfgate.com)